The employees of Fraserview Fabrication and Machining Inc. believe that all of us have a duty to uphold a high standard of health, safety, and care for the environment. We count on each other to identify hazards and provide solutions in an effort to eliminate incidents and provide a safe workplace for all.
At Fraserview Fabrication and Machining Inc., the management team is committed to providing proper training, equipment, and procedures to carry out our duties in a safe manner. As employees of Fraserview Fabrication and Machining Inc., we will use this training to protect our fellow workers and create a safe work environment. As a company, we will comply with legislated safety regulations and seek to improve the industry standard.
Throughout this manual, you will find useful guidelines to assist in meeting our goal of zero incidents. However, this is a live document and, with your help, we will continually improve the content. Please support this endeavour with forward thinking, care, and attention.
All incidents can be prevented.
No task is so important that the risk of injury to people or damage to equipment and the environment is justified.
Effective HSSE management is a critical foundation for sustaining our business and
We ensure the security of our people, assets, and solutions.
The objectives of this policy are to:
- Ensure zero harm to people, the environment, assets, and our client’s business.
- Demonstrate leadership in the field of HSSE management and
- Work in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Fraserview Fabrication and Machining Inc. will meet these objectives by:
- Visible leadership at all levels
- Empowering our employees to intervene
- Promoting a positive culture based on improving our HSSE performance;
- Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining externally endorsed HSSE management systems;
- Eliminating hazards, practices, and behaviours that could cause incidents, injuries, or illness;
- Implementing controls to eliminate pollution and environmental harm;
- Providing our employees with training and resources to help them maintain safe work environments;
- Integrating HSSE management into all aspects of the organization;
- Engaging our people to seek continual improvement; and
- Ensuring our people are aware that health, safety, security and protection of the environment is our responsibilty.
The safety information in these policies and those listed throughout this manual does not take precedence over applicable government legislation (Occupational Health & Safety Act, Regulation and Code) or other legislation enacted by federal and provincial governments or bylaws of municipal jurisdictions. Every employee should be familiar with applicable laws as they pertain to health, safety, and the environment.
Fraserview Fabrication and Machining Inc.
Alan Khara, Managing Director